Golden Visa Property Law

The Foreigners’ Office or the Consulate has refused my residence permit to enter Spain or my visa for which I have applied. Can I appeal against this decision? How?

Yes, the administrative procedure is only a first stage before going to Court, which, in many cases, is more protective to your rights than the Administration, analysing all the details of your case in detail. 

Moreover, even if both the Immigration Office and the Consular Administration (if applicable) do not resolve the case and there is silence in your case, you can appeal this silence (which is negative) to go to the Courts in search of justice.

You should bear in mind that if you have applied for a visa or residence permit and are still in Spain, you can request a precautionary measure to continue staying in Spain until your case is resolved.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.