Property Law Wills & Probate

How can I leave the apartment that I have with my ex-partner or my brother if I have 50% of it?


The solution would be to go to the Notary if both parts wish it and to compensate the part that wants to leave the apartment, once discounted the payments inherent to the property that have not been assumed

Do you need a lawyer specialized in Family Law?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.