Golden Visa Uncategorized Wills & Probate

How can I unblock my Spanish current account from abroad without my presence?

In this case legal representation (POA) is necessary to be able to go on your behalf to the bank, as the legal department of the entity requires a power of attorney with express banking powers so that your lawyer or advisor can settle and unblock your account in your bank.

Property Law Uncategorized

I have a rental agreement over my property in the Canary Islands (Tenerife) and I live in Doncaster (UK). Currently the tenant has not paid my rent for 3 months.¿Can I terminate the contract?

Sure you can do it. To terminate the contract you must go to a Spanish lawyer to formally request payment of rents to the tenant and file a civil action for eviction for non-payment. In such proceedings you will be able to obtain a sentence in which not only will a date be set for […]