Golden Visa Property Law Wills & Probate

Does will affect my new Brexit condition in Tenerife if I want to purchase, for example, in a rural area?

Yes. Current regulations comply non EU citizens that wants to buy in some specific or rural regions, must apply for a military authorization. For this matters, please contact your solicitor o send us your queries in our contact details J.M. BoschLawyer